Fast Cash Title Loans - Creating Healthy Boundaries

Boundary fence

Boundaries allow us room for freedom. I know it sounds contradicting, but first hear me out. When you put up a fence around your yard, it gives your dog the freedom to play and run around wherever they want without the worry of them going too far, getting lost or running away. If you didn’t have a fence you would worry constantly about your dog. We have to put up a fence in a lot of areas of our lives; in our relationships, in our time management, and in our finances. I’m a firm believer that by putting these boundaries in place you’re giving yourself freedom from a few of life’s stresses and worries. I’ll explain…
Budget. How can you budget when you have nothing to budget? For some of us this might be true, but chances are you have some kind of income. It is important to know where your money is going, even if it is very little. Unfortunately, many of us are not taught this important lesson early on.  It is time for us to develop habits we can incorporate into our life responsibilities. So, whether you have $5.50 or $550 in your bank account, budgeting is a very important habit to get into. You’re not alone, I’m 25 and I’m just now witnessing the importance of budgeting.
For those that know me they would definitely agree, I have never been a planner, I just take life on as it comes and wing it as I go. This has worked pretty well for a long time, but I have found a better way that works for me, I suggest you try. Just recently I got FREEDOM.my first planner that I committed to using. Before, I would get so frazzled and discouraged by using planners that I’d give up on them. I now have a full planner that I use everyday to juggle school, multiple jobs and my personal life. I keep track of my work assignments and projects, my tasks that need to get done that week, my appointments and events, as well as the time frame of what I’m doing, when and where.  This has allowed me to know what I have for free time, study time, for everything. It now allows me to relax and really enjoy my free time. I don’t feel guilty about my free time because I learned that by setting up boundaries in my schedule it allows me to have freedom in my free time; freedom from guilt, from worry or anxiety, and freedom from life’s stress. By having a schedule and a plan, I am able to be more down to earth, more productive and more relaxed, which are all the reasons of why I didn’t want a plan at all.
This goes the same for budgeting. If we set up a budget and fence in our finances, we give ourselves freedom. Freedom from the worry that our money is supposed to be used for something else.  You allow yourself freedom from the stress that you aremoney-maze_slideshow going to be short on a particular bill when it comes up.  You will also have freedom from future anxiety when you are able to budget for savings. Whether it’s a lot or a little, you can get in the habit of budgeting what you have. Don’t forget to continually self educate yourself…look for resources that teach you about budgeting and find a budgeting buddy. It is going to take some time to build the habit, and you may go through some disappointments as you start, but persevere and figure it out, because your future self is going to thank you.  The responsibilities are only going to increase, so don’t let the stress of responsibility increase too.
If you need to get ahead or just need a little extra cash, call or visit us at Fast Cash Title Loans, LLC. we can lend you the money you need to get there. Our team is always prepared to help you with your financial needs. #titleloans #loans #fastcash #cash #money #fctl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Borrower Rights and Responsibilities in Virginia - Fast Cash Title Loans

Fast Cash Title Loans - Approval Process